Uniden XTRAK 80 Adventure Pack
or 4 payments of $142.25 with Wizit learn more
The XTRAK Adventure Pack includes a XTRAK 80 UHF Radio and an ATX890BKS Antenna. The UHF Adventure Pack is a limited-edition pack for the 4WD Touring Enthusiastic that is always looking for their next adventure. Uniden’s UHF Radios are High End Japanese Quality built for Australian Conditions. It is an all in one pack with a UHF radio and Antenna for your 4WD to get you started on your ultimate offroad trip. You can simply purchase this pack to get all you need in one go.
The XTRAK 80 has a large, high contrast anti-glare OLED display and backlit keypad on the in-vehicle UHF radio is clear and easy to read in all lighting conditions. It contains Powerful integrated 2-Watt speaker and a 4 level voice enhancer enables maximum sound clarity in noisy environments.
Uniden’s innovative one-touch instant replay allows you to record and replay up to 6 minutes of recently received communications … meaning you won’t miss any important transmissions. And a Smart Key allows you to toggle between instant channel, call tone or equaliser. The Magnetic Mount is a quick, easy, convenient and security to hold you speaker microphone.
The XTRAK 80 is the ultimate in compact UHF communications with a trade quality build and engineered for rugged Australian and New Zealand conditions makes it ideal from everyone including 4WD Drivers, Recreational Drivers, Truck drivers and RV/ Caravan Drivers. The XTRAK 80 offers the finest components, engineering and styling, just what you would expect from Uniden.
Available in the XTRAK range is Uniden’s MasterScan® technology, designed to ensure minimal disruptions for continuous communication and offers users to seamlessly communicate on a group of channels. If your current channel is interrupted by outsiders, all radios in your group will automatically jump to a new clear channel allowing uninterrupted communicate to continue.
Uniden’s reliability and experience in UHF makes this unit ideal for the professional who needs to keep in touch with the outside world. The XTRAK 80 offers the finest components, engineering and styling, just what you would expect from Uniden.
Included in the pack is the ATX890BKS which is a Heavy Duty Radome Antenna for ATX890BKS is a rugged and durable antenna to suit your driving needs. Ground independent 3.0 dBi Gain whip, provides excellent performance and perfect flexibility to tune channels, ideal for your vehicle. A high quality fibreglass Radome with Heavy Duty Barrel style Stainless Steel Spring, the ATX890BKS is a solid choice for heavy usage, engineered for the toughest conditions and off road environments.
If you are after the best then no look no further than the XTRAK 80 Adventure Pack to keep you connected.
- Designed and Engineered in Japan
- Large Anti-Glare OLED Display with Dimmer
- 2-Watt Remote Speaker Microphone
- Magnetic Microphone Mount
- 80 UHF Channels
- Open / Group Scan with Priority Channel Watch
- 5-Watt Maximum TX Output Power
- 12 / 24 Voltage Suitable for Any Vehicle
- External Speaker Jack
- Voice Scramble
- Dedicated Instant Replay Key:
- Replay up to 6 Minutes of Received Transmissions
- 3 Programmable Smart Keys, from:
- Instant Channels
- Triple Watch
- 10 Level Squelch Adjust
- Call Tone
- Monitor Mode
- 100 Extra User Programmable RX Channels:
- 400-520 MHz in 12.5kHz Steps
- Master Scan®:
- Uninterrupted Communication
- Shared Channel Quiet Filter:
- 104 DCS and 50 CTCSS Codes
- Mini Compact Size: 126.5mm (W) X 99.8mm (D) x 24.8mm (H)
- ATX890S Key Features:
- Heavy Duty Radome Antenna with Aluminium Ferrule and Stainless Steel Spring
- 477MHz Ground Independent
- 3.0 dBi Gain
- Colour: Black
- Spring Style: 30-45-30mm Barrel, 6mm thread
- Whip Length: 504mm
- Mounted Height: 612mm
- 5m Low Loss Coax Cable
- Terminated FME Female Connector and PL259 Adaptor
- 1 x XTRAK 80 Base Unit
- 1 x XTRAK 80 Remote Microphone
- 1 X ATX890S 3.0dBi Antenna
- 1 x Quick Release Bracket Kit
- 1 x Gimbal Mounting Bracket1 x Magnetic Mic Mount
- 1 x 2m Mic Extension Cable
- 1 x DC Power Lead with Fuse