ICOM IC-410 Pro UHF CB Radio
Availability: In stock
The ICOM IC-410PRO is compact and designed for the most extreme Australian conditions. It features die-cast aluminium chassis and a heavy- duty heat sink that gives you the added benefits of a rugged and sturdy construction.
The IC-410PRO also comes with a standard active noise cancel MIC which allows clear communication by reducing the surrounding noise, especially the low frequency noise received by the microphone.
The IC-410PRO is also compatible and fully approved for use on Licensed Land Mobile services. (ACMA licensed users only).
- IC-410Pro UHF
- HM211 Noise Cancelling Mic
- DC Power Cable
- Mounting Bracket
- Mic hanging kit
- 80 Channel UHF CB
- Active Noise Cancelling MIC (as standard)
- Easy to see White backlit LCD display
- 5 year warranty on radio
- Exclusive automatic repeater scan easily finds local repeaters
- Rugged MIL SPEC construction provides shock & vibration resistance
- Output power 5 Watts (25W with licensed commercial frequencies)
- Silent Stand-by with CTCSS & Selcall
- Front mounted speaker for clear sound
- Made in Japan