ICOM IC-M91D Handheld VHF Marine Radio
Icom IC-M91D is the world’s first active noise cancelling handheld with DSC, GPS and MOB (Man Overboard) features.
The new menu system provides easy & intuitive operation
Built in bi-directional active noise cancelling feature on Icom IC-M91D reduces background noise by up to 90%.
The built-in GPS on IC-M91D shows your current position and can be used for DSC calls.
Built in DSC functionality of IC-M91D includes distress, individual, group, all ships, urgency, safety and DSC test calls.
The IC-M91D floats in water in the face-up position and lets you know where it is with the LCD flashing.
- AC Charger
- Battery Pack
- Belt Clip
- DSC enabled
- Float’n Flash
- Waterproof (IPX7)
- Built-in GPS
- Intuitive user interface with directional keypad
- Full dot-matrix LCD
- 50 Waypoint memories
- High-sensitivity GPS for DSC functions (distress, individual calls, way point, compass, navigation)
- 5W RF output
- 700mW BTL internal speaker
- Noise cancelling functionality
- 1500mAh Li-Ion battery (8 hour typical battery life)
- Compact design
- Optional – waterproof speaker-microphone available (HM167)
- AquaQuake draining function
- 2 year warranty on radio