ICOM IC-M25Euro Marine VHF Radio
The IC-M25EURO is a slim, lightweight and high performance radio with features such as Float’n Flash, large LCD user interface, a USB connector (Micro-B type) used for charging the radio and 11 hours of battery life.
Slim, Lightweight,High Performance
The IC-M25EURO has the slimmest (depth: 30.5mm) and lightest (220g) body as a floating marine transceiver*. It also delivers uncompromised performance that will exceed expectations.
*As of July, 2015, researched by Icom.
Large LCD, Simple User Interface
The IC-M25EURO’s LCD is 30% larger than its predecessor, the IC-M23 and shows clearly large channel number and status icons. The buttons on the front panel are well laid out and provide simple and straightforward operation.
USB Charging (Micro-B USB type)
A standard USB connector (Micro-B type) is used for charging the IC-M25EURO. Cigarette lighter cables or mobile batteries for charging smartphones or other devices can be used with the IC-M25EURO*. The IC-M25EURO accepts 5V/1A (Max.) input. Use of third-party products is not guaranteed.
The IC-M25EURO floats and lets you know where it is with the flashing red LED light and LCD/key backlight.
11 Hours of Battery Life
The built-in 1500mAh lithium-ion battery allows 11 hours (approx.) of long operation*.
Optional Speaker-Microphone HM-213
The optional waterproof speaker-microphone, HM-213, provides commercial grade convenience while mounting the radio around the waist. The radio floats even when the HM-213 is attached.
550mW Audio Output
The IC-M25EURO provides a powerful 550mW (typical) audio output and received voice can be heard loud and clear.
- USB Charger BC217SV
- Belt Clip MB133
- Antenna FASC59V
- Hand strap
Available on backorder
- IPX7 waterproof construction (1m depth of water for 30 minutes)
- 4-step battery life indicator
- Dual/Tri-watch functions*
- Instant access to Ch 16 or programmable call channel
- Favorite channel function
- Monitor function opens noise squelch
- Auto scan function*
- LCD auto backlighting
- AquaQuake™ draining function
- Frequency range
- Power supply voltage 3.7V DC nominal
- Operating temperature range – 15°C to +55°C
- Dimensions (W×H×D) (projections not included) – 56.6×134.2×30.5mm
- Weight – (approximately)220g (With FASC59V and MB-133)
- Output power – 5W (approx.)/1W
Marine Blue, Metallic Grey, Pearl White