RFI CD28 MBC Base VHF Antenna
or 4 payments of $29.25 with Wizit learn more
Utilising a patented matching circuit, the CD28-41-53 antenna is “MBC Base – 5m RG58 Cable” end fed dipole antenna combining a durable thermoplastic housing with a flexible tapered stainless whip section resistant to knocks and bends.
The CD28 is ground independent Mopole™ antenna ideal in “alternative” mounting positions such as gutter, mirror or trunk mounts.
Top whip is detachable from the MBC base.
- Performance – Exhibits 3 dB improvement in performance over a 1/4 wave whip
- Versatile – Ground independent design allows use in alternative mounting locations
- Rugged – The transformer circuit is housed within a high impact thermoplastic moulding which is virtually indestructible
- Unique termination method simplifies installation and re-cabling in the field
- Designed, manufactured and patented in Australia
- Frequency Range: 148-175 Mhz
- Whip Length: 1340 mm
- 5m cable included
- No connector provided