RFI CD28 Stud Mount VHF Antenna
Utilising a patented matching circuit, the RFI CD28-41-73 antenna is “Stud Mounted – 5m RG58 Cable” end fed dipole antenna combining a durable thermoplastic housing with a flexible tapered stainless whip section resistant to knocks and bends.
The CD28 is ground independent Mopole™ antenna ideal in “alternative” mounting positions such as gutter, mirror or trunk mounts.
- Performance – Exhibits 3 dB improvement in performance over a 1/4 wave whip
- Versatile – Ground independent design allows use in alternative mounting locations
- Rugged – The transformer circuit is housed within a high impact thermoplastic moulding which is virtually indestructible
- Unique termination method simplifies installation and re-cabling in the field
- Designed, manufactured and patented in Australia
- Frequency Range: 148-175 Mhz
- Whip Length: 1340 mm
- Includes 5m coaxial cable
- No connector provided