GME TX3100 + AE4018BK1 Antenna
or 4 payments of $101.25 with Wizit learn more
Availability: 1 In stock
GME TX3100 is Australia’s first DSP powered super compact radio.
Includes GME AE4018BK1 BLACK Heavy Duty Ground Independent 6.6dBi UHF Antenna
The GME TX3100 80 channel UHF CB radio is a super compact addition to the GME 80 channel UHF CB range with innovative ‘flip’ feature make for easy installation and incorporating the latest Digital Signal Processing technology.The GME TX3100 UHF CB radio is Australian designed and built and is one of the most advanced UHF Citizen Band radio available. Combining the very latest in electronic hardware with the most up-to-date computer aided design and manufacturing techniques to produce an extremely compact mobile radio with outstanding specifications and performance. The TX3100, with its front mounted controls, is designed for unobtrusive mounting in modern vehicles.
Its innovative features include a built-in loud speaker housed within an extremely compact case.
The GME AE4018BK1 UHF CB antenna combines a high quality elevated feed antenna base with GME’s most popular fibreglass whip and a heavy duty barrel style black spring. The whip is made from durable fibreglass with braided/ precision wound copper element, black heat shrink and chrome plated ferrule. Providing 6.6dBi gain, this antenna assembly is a fantastic all round antenna for use where a spring option is required for constant heavy use, particularly off-road!
FREE SHIPPING (Except NT & some remote areas)
1 in stock (can be backordered)
- Digital Signal Processing: Measures, filters and compresses standard analogue audio signals and converts them into digital format. Allows advanced RF and audio processing techniques to be applied to maximise the radios performance.
- Advanced Signal Management: Suppresses unwanted signals on adjacent channels and matches the receiver frequency to the incoming signal. This unique GME feature is critical to optimise performance of 80 channel radios.
- Dynamic Volume Control: Automatically compensates for variations in received audio level, this feature provides a constant audio output level greatly enhancing the quality of the reception and simplicity of use.
- Unique Display Flip Function: Unit can be mounted with the speaker facing upwards or downwards and the display â€˜flipped overâ€™ using a simple key-press sequence to allow viewing of the display from either mounting orientation.
- Adjustable squelch
- Programmable scan function
- CTCSS and DCS
- Selectable duplex channels
- External speaker socket
- Five year warranty
- Australian design and manufacture
In the Box:
- Mounting bracket
- Screw pack
- Microphone clip
- DC lead
- Spare GME model label
- Instruction manual
- AE4018BK1 antenna (95 cm length) – includes 4.5 m low loss foam Coaxial cable and PL259 connector