Entel DX-485U UHF CB & DMR Radio
or 4 payments of $121.25 with Wizit learn more
Australia’s only ultra-compact, lightweight and dual-mode (Analogue UHF CB and Digital DMR), the rugged and fully submersible DX485U-CB-ANZ radio deploys the latest DMR digital technology combined with Entel audio tailoring technology to ensure the best possible range and clarity.
Whether you need a basic entry-level radio, advanced digital features, or something in between, the DX485U-CB radio delivers smart solutions, helping you to increase productivity and to keep your business connected. The DX485U-CB-ANZ is supplied licensed and type-approved for use on the ANZ UHF CB platform, programmed with the 80 UHF CB channels. The DX485U-CB-ANZ radio has the further capacity of an additional 163 programmable channels in either analogue or DMR configurations.
The DX Series can withstand total immersion in water to a depth of 2 meters for 4 hours, more than a match for the hazards likely to be encountered in any field of operation.
High Contrast OLED
Entel’s high contrast white on black OLED display provides exceptional readability at all angles both indoors and out.
Compact, versatile and powerful, Entel’s DX485U Series radio offers best-in-class performance, with an impressive 2 watts of natural-sounding digital audio, exceeding the output of radios almost twice their size. In addition, all of the DX Series’ range of audio accessories benefit from Entel’s unique speech optimisation technology.
Entel Sure Speech™
Entel intelligent speech tailoring technology optimises audio, delivering the very best clarity, volume and natural sound.
Migrate Your Way
Entel’s DX485U radio offers both analogue and digital modes offering a migration path from existing analogue radio systems.
Entel’s development team recognise that durability and reliability go hand-in-hand. To meet the requirements of the most demanding users, the DX Series is tested to MIL-STD-810 C, D, E, F and G for temperature, thermal shock, pressure, vibration, impact shock, solar radiation and rain and dust ingress. Entel’s rigorous life-cycle testing ensures users can expect many years of trouble- free use. High-Grade Accessory Interface
The rugged, multi-pin interface and Micro-USB socket are both submersible and gold-plated to minimise any risk of damage or corrosion. All Entel’s accessories incorporate a robust locking plug and high-grade cable.
Entel’s digital speech is more difficult to monitor than analogue radio. To further secure your communications system, it is possible to use the DX485U’s built-in secure digital encryption feature.
Simple End-User Programmer App
With Entel’s unique user-friendly app there is no longer any need for a dealer to visit on site (or have the radios returned) to re-program or update customers’ radios. Using Entel’s free PC app, anyone can simply transfer programming data, software updates or add new features to their DX radios:
Step 1. The dealer emails the app and a ‘Fleet File’ to his customer.
Step 2. The customer runs the app and then drags and drops the ‘Fleet File’ into the app.
Step 3. The customer connects the radios to the PC (via a standard Micro-USB lead) and the semi-automated wizard programmer app takes care of everything else.
- Compact, rugged
- IP68 submersible
- Digital and analogue modes
- Superior battery endurance
- 2 watts of audio, loudest in class
- Intelligent audio technology
- Audio accessory optimisation
- Extensive contact list (display models)
- Bluetooth V4.0, Class 2 (optional)
- Enhanced privacy as standard
- Simple end-user programmer app
- Outstanding range performance
- High contrast white on black OLED display
- Two-slot simplex operation
- Software upgradable for extra features / updates
- Greater data capability
The DX485U-CB-ANZ Series has been future- proofed with new features supplied as free software upgrades.
- Channel Capacity: 80 UHF CB channels and 165 channels / 8 zones
- Frequency Band: 450-520MHz
- Analogue Channel Spacing25 KHz / 12.5 KHz
- Digital Channel Spacing 5 KHz
- Power Output (HI/LOW) 4W/1W
- Operating Voltage 6V
- Battery: 2000mAh Lithium-Ion
- Weight (with battery): 267g
- Overall Dimensions (HxWxD): 97mm x 59.5mm x 37mm
- Operating Temperature -20 to +55°C Rated
- Audio Output 2 watts
- Dust and Liquid Intrusion IP68 2 metres for 4 hours
- Drop Test MIL-STD 810 C/D/E/F/G Packing Test MIL-STD 810 C/D/E/F/G
- Vibration and Shock MIL-STD 810 C/D/E/F/G
- DX-485U Handheld UHF
- 2000mAh Li-Ion Battery
- Belt Clip
- AC Charger