Uniden UH8060S UHF + PAC8090 White 6.5dBi Antenna
Uniden UH8060S is extremely compact, yet so versatile and full of features. Easy to mount under the dash, the Uniden UH8060S is ideal for installation in newer model cars & four wheel drives.
With a free Pactel 8090 antenna, this package offers great value for money.
5 YEAR WARRANTY on the 8060S UHF radio.
BONUS! FREE Pactel-8090 6.5dBi Ground Independent WHITE Heavy Duty Antenna. Please note white antenna will be supplied even though the picture shows black antenna
The UH8060S is built for rugged Australian and New Zealand conditions, making it ideal for the truck drivers, 4WD Drivers and Caravan Drivers. Uniden’s reliability and experience in UHF makes this unit ideal for the professional who needs to keep in touch with the outside world. The UH8060S offers the finest components, engineering and styling, just what you would expect from Uniden.
The unit has a Remote Speaker Microphone with a built-in Large LCD Backlit Screen, which allows you to control all functions and features remotely, including volume and Power On/Off. Choose from 7 backlit display colours and 3 brightness levels for easy viewing at night, low light situations or just to suit your personal preference. This unit also features Instant Channel Programming and Recall at the touch of a button which is located on the MIC.
The UH8060S base unit is so compact it can be mounted almost anywhere, including the glove box, under the seat, or in the dashboard. With 5 Watt Output Power and 38 x CTCSS and 104 x DCS Codes to choose from, this unit is the perfect travel companion to enable you to stay in touch.
– 1 x UH8060S
– 1 x Remote LCD Speaker Microphone
– 1 x 2M Extension Cable
– 1 x Microphone Hanger
– 1 x Mounting Bracket
– 1 x Quick Release Bracket
– 1 x DC Power Cord
– 1 x Owner’s Manual
– 1 x Pactel 8090 Antenna (White)
FREE SHIPPING (Except NT & some remote areas)
- Designed and Engineered in Japan
- Built for Rugged Australian and New Zealand Conditions
- Mini Compact Design
- 80 Narrowband Channels*
- Remote Speaker Microphone with built-in Large LCD Display
- LCD Display with 7 Backlit Colours, Brightness and Contrast Levels
- 5 Watt Maximum TX Output Power
- Dual Speaker with Sychronised Volume
- 2 Metre Extension Cable
- Signal Strength and RF Power (S/RF) Meter
- Instant Channel Programming and Recall
- Open Scan
- Group Scan
- Dual Watch
- Monitor On/Off Function
- Duplex Capabilities
- Key Beep On/Off Function
- Busy Channel Lock-out Function
- Roger Beep Function On/Off
- Call Tone Function
- Auto Squelch
- Volume Control
- External Speaker Jack
- CTCSS – 38 Codes (Continuous Tone Coded Squelch System)
- DCS – 104 Codes (Digital Coded Squelch)