RFI CDR5000 Black UHF CB Antenna
The RFI CDR5000 series is ideal for mounting on guards, mirrors or bull bars. It utilises RFI’s Patented PCB based Meander™ collinear design offering the ultimate in pattern and gain stability and employs Q-Fit® removable whip system. The antenna is supplied with medium duty spring assembly and includes 5 metres of low loss 9006 cable terminated with an FME female connector and includes a UHF to FME adaptor.
The 5.0dBi gain antenna is ideal for use in all terrains including flat areas and hilly regions. This saves the hassle of switching between long and short whips depending on the kind of terrain you are driving in.
FREE SHIPPING except NT & some remote areas
- Patented PCB based Meander™ collinear design offering the ultimate performance & robustness.
- 5 dBi gain across the full 477 MHz UHF CB band.
- Q-Fit™ removable whip system for ease of removal in low height environments such as multi-story car parks, car wash’s or for security
- Totally ground plane independent
- Whip Length – 930mm
- 5m low loss cable included with UHF connectors