RFI CD63 6.0dB UHF CB Antenna
or 4 payments of $23.75 with Wizit learn more
RFI CD63 Series Mopole™ antennas offer complete versatility in mounting options. Unlike conventional roof mount antennas, the CD63 Series antennas have true ground independence which allows mounting in a variety of positions including vehicle mirror, gutter or roof bar mounts.
The antenna is available in a stud-mounted version or MBC base with removable whip. Both are supplied with 5 metres RG58 C/U cable & factory terminated with a FME female connector for ease of installation. Also included is a FME male to UHF male adaptor for connection to all UHF CB radios.
This extraordinary performance is made possible by the use of an exclusive (and patented) high impedance matching circuit in the base coil. This allows the end feeding of the collinear whip section, a 5/8 over 1/2 wave radiator wound from a single piece of high resilience 17-7PH stainless steel.
- Ground independent
- Available in two mounting options:
- removable MBC style (CD63-71-55) or non-removable Stud Mount (CD63-71-75)
- Excellent performance – Exhibits 6.0dB gain over a ¼ wave whip
- Flexible – Stainless steel whip returns to original shape after bending
- Rugged – The base coil is housed in a high-impact thermoplastic moulding and is practically indestructible
- Stylish – Attractive black finish, complements vehicle styling
- Includes 5m RG58C/U cable terminated with FME female connector and includes an FME to UHF adaptor.
Band – 476-478 MHz No tuning required
Nominal Gain – 6.0 dB
Power – 50 Watts
Cable and Connector – 5.0m RG58C/U cable fitted with FME female connector plus supplied with an FME male to UHF male adaptor.
Whip Material – 17-7PH Stainless Steel
Whip Length – 80 cms (whip & coil only)
Mounting Option: (Select option before pressing ‘Add to Cart’ button)
- MBC base mount which allows whip to be removed (Product code CD63-71-55)
- Stud Mount – 13mm threaded stud & stepped nut. Whip cannot be removed (Product code – CD63-71-75)
Stud Mount, MBC Base