RescueMe Ocean Signal EPIRB1
World’s most compact EPIRB
The rescueME EPIRB1 provides peace of mind with an impressive 10 year battery life. The world’s most compact Emergency Beacon can always be on hand, as its small size allows it to be easily retained within its quick release bracket or placed in an emergency grab-bag or life raft.
A simple protective tab over the operating keys prevents inadvertent activation, yet allows for easy operation when required. The rescueME EPIRB1 also features two high brightness strobes to maximise visibility in low light conditions.
The retractable antenna provides maximum protection and a reduced outline for stowage. When required the antenna is easily deployed with a gentle pull.
Available on backorder
For longer offshore or ocean passages, the Ocean Signal E100G EPIRB offers an exceptional 96 hour operational life with the option of an automatic release housing (mandatory for vessels approved under SOLAS regulations).
- 30%(typ) smaller
- 10 year battery life
- 48+ hours operational life
- 5 year warranty †
- Fast accurate positioning with 66 channel GPS
- Homing Beacon to aid ﬁnal location by search and Rescue craft
- Class 3 approved (Australia/New Zealand Only)
- Retractable antenna
- Quick release bracket
- Secure lanyard
*30% smaller, compared to other products. Approved to recognised standards (July 2014) † Subject to warranty statement
- Satellite transmission 406.040MHz, 12Watts (Max EIRP)
- Homing transmission 121.5MHz, 50mW nominal
- Operation life up to 48hrs at -20°C (-4°F)
- Operating temperature range -20°C to +55°C (-4°F to +131°F)
- Weight 422g
- Standards Cospas Sarsat T.001/T.007 IEC61097-2, RTCM SC11000, IC RSS287