ICOM IC-455 UHF CB Radio
New ICOM IC-455 – Loud, Clear & Easy-to-Use
- 5 Watt RF Output Power
5 Watts (High) and 1 Watt (Low) selectable output power.
- Seven-Colour Backlight LCD
The colour of the LCD Screen can be changed to reflect the operating status. Different colours can be assigned to channels, and colours can be set to indicate when scanning or transmitting.
- Noise Reduction, Audio Equalizer & Voice Changer
The Noise Reduction reduces background noise from both transmit and receive audio.
- Voice Recorder & Instant Play Back
Can record up to 10 messages of 30 seconds each, for a total of 5 minutes.
- Supports Both 12 V/24 V DC Power Sources
Accepts a 12/24 V DC power source and it is suitable for most types of cars and trucks.
- Dynamic Group Scan for Keeping Group Communication
Using a CTCSS or DTCS tone, this function finds an open channel for group communication.
- Loud Speaker-Microphone with Auto Volume Control
The microphone monitors ambient noise levels and automatically adjusts the audio level. IP54 Water Resistance & Dust Protection
- Output Power: 5Watt / 1 Watt (Selectable)
- Number of Channels: 80 CB channels; Max 256 channels
- Supports 12V/24V power source
- Scan Speed: 80 channels per second
- Selcall function
- CTCSS/DCS Code
- 7 colour backlight LCD
- Noise Reduction & Audio equaliser – Reduces background noise
- IP54 Water Resistance & Dust Protection
- Audio Output Power: 5 watt Max
- Dimensions: Main Unit – 125(W)x29(H)x160(D)mm; Speaker Mike – 62.1(W)x101.5(H)x30.5(D)mm
- Weight: 344gm (Main Unit); 535gm (Main unit with HM-244 Speaker Mike)
In the Box:
- IC-455 UHF Main Unit
- HM-244 Speaker Mike
- DC Power Cable
- Mounting bracket for main unit
- Microphone Hanger