ICOM IC-450 UHF + RFI CDR5000 Black Antenna
The IC-450 80 Channel UHF CB is the replacement model of Icom IC-440N and features all controls on the speaker microphone so that you can hide the radio out of sight. Very convenient when you are short of space.
The speaker microphone has a large easy-to-see display. IC-450 is 80 Channel Next Generation UHF CB with 5-year warranty
The RFI CDR5000 antenna is ideal for mounting on guards, mirrors or bull bars. The antenna is supplied with medium duty spring assembly which includes 5 metres of low loss 9006 cable terminated with an FME female connector and includes a UHF to FME adaptor.
- IC-450 UHF
- Hand Microphone (HM-212)
- 2.5m Microphone Extension Cable
- DC Power Cable
- Mounting Bracket Kit
- Microphone Hanger kit
- RFI CDR5000 Antenna including 5m of coax cable and UHF plug
FREE SHIPPING (Except NT & some remote areas)
- 5 Watts (High) and 1 Watt (Low) Selectable Output Power
- 80 CB Channels plus up to 35 receive only Channels
- Noise Cancelling Microphone
- Voice Recorder allowing up to 10 messages recorded with a total recording time of 5 minutes (30 seconds per message)
- Built-in Speaker
- 12 or 24 Volt automatically detected
- Voice Guidance which announces channel type and number
- Small and compact for installation
- Main unit can be mounted out of sight
- New design, compact control speaker microphone with newly designed user interface and menu structure
- Patented PCB based Meander™ collinear design offering the ultimate performance & robustness.
- 5 dBi gain across the full 477 MHz UHF CB band.
- Q-Fit™ removable whip system for ease of removal in low height environments such as multi-story car parks, car wash’s or for security
- Totally ground plane independent
- Length – 930 mm