ICOM IC-455 UHF + RFI CDQ5000/CDQ3000 Twin AntennaKit
New ICOM IC-455 – Loud, Clear & Easy-to-Use
- 5 Watt RF Output Power
5 Watts (High) and 1 Watt (Low) selectable output power.
- Seven-Colour Backlight LCD
The colour of the LCD Screen can be changed to reflect the operating status. Different colours can be assigned to channels, and colours can be set to indicate when scanning or transmitting.
- Noise Reduction, Audio Equalizer & Voice Changer
The Noise Reduction reduces background noise from both transmit and receive audio.
- Voice Recorder & Instant Play Back
Can record up to 10 messages of 30 seconds each, for a total of 5 minutes.
- Supports Both 12 V/24 V DC Power Sources
Accepts a 12/24 V DC power source and it is suitable for most types of cars and trucks.
- Dynamic Group Scan for Keeping Group Communication
Using a CTCSS or DTCS tone, this function finds an open channel for group communication.
- Loud Speaker-Microphone with Auto Volume Control
The microphone monitors ambient noise levels and automatically adjusts the audio level. IP54 Water Resistance & Dust Protection
This kit includes the hugely successful CDQ5000 and CDQ3000 whip. The CDQ3000 is super compact at only 515mm long and is based on CDQ5000 antenna and designed to the same revolutionary performance. The secret to this extraordinary performance lies in the use of a unique PCB radiator. The patented Meander™ circuit delivers exceptional consistency in gain and pattern
RFI CDQ5000 employs the Q-Fit® removable whip system for fast and simple removal when entering low height areas such as car parks or when using car washes. This antenna is supplied with a waterproof cap to ensure no water/dust ingress into the antenna connection when the whip is removed.
With a heavy duty electro polished stainless steel spring, the CDQ5000 can be installed on a number of mounting brackets and are ideal for installations in commercial vehicles, four wheel drives and trucks.
- Output Power: 5Watt / 1 Watt (Selectable)
- Number of Channels: 80 CB channels; Max 256 channels
- Supports 12V/24V power source
- Scan Speed: 80 channels per second
- Selcall function
- CTCSS/DCS Code
- 7 colour backlight LCD
- Noise Reduction & Audio equaliser – Reduces background noise
- IP54 Water Resistance & Dust Protection
- Audio Output Power: 5 watt Max
- Dimensions: Main Unit – 125(W)x29(H)x160(D)mm; Speaker Mike – 62.1(W)x101.5(H)x30.5(D)mm
- Weight: 344gm (Main Unit); 535gm (Main unit with HM-244 Speaker Mike)
RFI CDQ5000B + CDQ3000 (Whip) Twin Kit
Band 477MHz Tunable Bandwidth Full. No tuning required Nominal Gain 5 dBi (CDQ5000) and 3dBi (CDQ3000) Tuning Supplied pre-tuned Power W 25 Cable and Connector 5m of 9006 low loss cable terminated with FME female connector and UHF adaptor Whip Material PCB radiating element housed in tapered high impact fibreglass Suggested Installation Bullbar Radome Diameter mm 22.5 – 15.6 Packaging Clear hanging bag VSWR <1.5:1 Length 1010 mm (CDQ5000) and 515mm (CDQ3000) Mounting Threaded Stud
In the Box:
- IC-455 UHF Main Unit
- HM-244 Speaker Mike
- DC Power Cable
- Mounting bracket for main unit
- Microphone Hanger
- CDQ5000B Antenna (with 5m cable and connectors)
- CDQ3000 Whip only
Black, Grey, White