GME XRS-390C UHF CB Radio
or 4 payments of $137.25 with Wizit learn more
GME XRS-390C is the first UHF CB radio to feature a built-in GPS receiver, offering true location awareness without relying on a smartphone to provide GPS location data. This capability is particularly useful in commercial applications where location tracking of users is required for workplace safety.
Featuring IP67 Ingress Protection and a MIL-STD810G rating, the XRS-390C is GME’s toughest radio yet. Both the hideaway main unit and the rugged OLED speaker microphone are dust & waterproof, ensuring ultra-reliable performance in the toughest environments.
The XRS-390C has been designed and engineered to suit specific applications including UTVs and Agricultural machinery, bringing the full suite of unique XRS™ Connect features to a new segment of the UHF CB market.
For more information on XRS™ Connect, please visit the microsite here.
2 in stock (can be backordered)
- Built-in GPS Receiver – Location Aware
- IP67 Ingress Protection: Waterproof & Dustproof
- MIL-STD 810G: Vibration & Shock Resistant
- 5 Watt Transmission Power
- Professional Grade IP67 OLED Speaker Microphone
- Class-leading 2 Watt Front-facing Speaker
- Bluetooth® Wireless Technology – Smartphone Control
- XRS™ Connect – Smartphone Application
- User-customisable Buttons
- 5 Year Warranty
In the box
- XRS™ Connect IP67 UHF CB Radio (XRS-390C)
- Professional Grade Speaker Microphone with GPS (MC668B-IP)
- Microphone Mounting Bracket (MB206)
- IP67 12V DC Power Lead (LE016)
- Mounting Hardware
- Quick Start Guide