GME XRS-330C UHF CB Radio + RFI CD963 Twin Antenna Kit
The GME XRS-330C is the first ever UHF CB radio with app control and introduces new features such as creating and sharing scan lists and instant access to the entire Australian and New Zealand registered analogue frequency database.
Much like a smart device, the XRS family are software upgradable via the app, keeping customers up to date with the latest features and technology.
The new XRS Connect professional grade speaker microphone features a powerful 2 watt speaker, customisable buttons and a high contrast OLED screen guaranteeing crystal clear, anti-glare display.
Bundle Pack includes AUSTRALIAN MADE RFI CD963-71-75-SW125 6.5dBi Heavy Duty Antenna. It comes with 2 whips. First is 6.5dBi long 60cm whip & second is 2.1 dBi 15cm short whip. These antennas are made to highest quality standards and give great all round performance.
Suitable for mounting on bull bar or bonnet.
In the Box:
- XRS-330C UHF CB radio with Bluetooth Smart Connectivity
- XRS Connect speaker microphone
- Microphone clip and radio mounting bracket
- DC power Lead
- Screw pack
- LE040 Mic extension lead
- AD008 Mic extension adaptor kit
- Quick start guide
- RFI CD963 Antenna Kit (includes 4.5m cable and connectors)
- Genuine GME 5 year warranty, plus download and register the new XRS Connect App and receive one year additional warranty. Visit Google Play or the App Store and search ‘XRS Connect’
- Bluetooth Smart Connectivity – BT Classic 2.1 and BT Low Energy 4.0
- End user software upgradeable via the app
- Download the XRS Connect App on Google Play or the App Store
- App compatible with iOS9.0, Android 5.0 and above
- Easy to configure and customise radio via the app
- Create and share personalised scan lists – up to 400 frequencies
- Instant access to over 20,000 receive frequencies
- XRS Connect speaker microphone with OLED display
- Customisable buttons
- 25% faster scan speed at 50 channels per second
- 5 year warranty + 1 additional year for downloading and registering app
- Number of Channels – 80
- Scanning Speed – 25 ms per channel (40 channels per second)
- Nominal Battery Voltage – 12 volts DC
- Operating Voltage Range – 10-16 volts DC
- Reverse Voltage Protection – Diode Crowbar
- Overcurrent ProtectionIn-line – 2 amp fuse
- Operating Temperature-10°C to 60°C
- Zones – 8 (50 channels per zone)
- RF Output – 5 watts
- Dimensions – 29 (H) x 128 (L) x 117 (D) mm
- Weight – 450 grams
- Antenna – SO239 panel socket
- External Speaker – 3.5 mm mono jack
- Microphone Port – 6 Way telephone style with rubber strain relief
- Display type – OLED
RFI CD963-71-75-SW125 6.5dBi Antenna
When the CD963-71-75-SW125 gets mounted in other positions, such as on a vehicle fender or bull bar, the elevated feed design places a large portion of the antenna above the vehicle cabin, providing good all round performance regardless of mounting position.
• Totally ground plane independent
• Elevated feed boosts radiating element above obstructions
• FW15HD heavy duty fibreglass whip section provides unsurpassed performance and strength
• Quality construction – Choke assembly is crafted from solid brass and available in both chrome and black finishes
• Supplied pre-terminated with FME connector and UHF adaptor
• Can be used with a variety of mounts. See accessories section for options.
• 2 Black whips (long 6.6dBi and short 2.1dBi).