GME TX6160YTP Handheld UHF Twin Pack
The limited edition TX6160 yellow handheld radio is ideal for a range of applications including civil construction and engineering, mining, councils, or anywhere you need your UHF CB Handheld Radio to stand out.
Featuring class-leading 5 Watt transmission power, an IP67 ingress-protection rating for outstanding performance and years of reliable use in the harshest Australian environments, up to 30 hours battery life, VOX hands-free mode, and a built-in LED torch. These radios are serious equipment for users who demand the ultimate in handheld UHF CB communication, for both work and play.
This kit comes complete with a suite of accessories including two waterproof speaker microphones and 2 ear-piece style microphones, as well as a range of charging options to ensure your kit is always powered and ready for use.
The vibrant yellow colour ensures that your radio will stand out in any environment, the high visibility ensures you’ll never lose your radio on the worksite or in the bush.
- 5/ 1 Watt switchable transmission power
- Rugged design, IP67 ingress protection
- Up to 30 hours battery life
- Built-in LED torch
- Improved scan speed
- Rotary power/ volume control for easy operation
- 2 x 5 Watt UHF CB Handheld radios- Yellow
- 2 x 2600mAh Li-Ion battery packs
- 2 x IP67 Waterproof speaker microphones (MC011)
- 2 x Ear-piece style microphones (HS015)
- Twin desktop charger
- Rugged carry case
- 12V DC vehicle charger
- AC adaptor
- 2 x Belt clips