GME TX3100PNP Plug N Play UHF Radio Kit
GME TX3100 Plug’n Play. A great solution from the design team at Australia’s only UHF radio manufacturer, is a starter kit ideal for infrequent users who do not want a fixed radio installation in their vehicle.
The new TX3100 Plug’n Play comes packed with a high performance 2.5 inch rare-earth magnet antenna connected with a no solder GME plug, a stylish adjustable suction bracket, an in-car cigarette power lead and the super compact flip feature 5 watt UHFradio.
The rare-earth magnet antenna can withstand extreme wind resistance, is pre-tuned to 477MHz and is unity gain for optimal communication reception. Inside the vehicle, the GME design team developed a unique 360° degree adjustable mounting bracket to provide vertical or horizontal location flexibility.
The radio itself is fully engineered and manufactured in Australia with a host of evolutionary features developed by GME’s highly experienced two-way radio R & D team including the unique ‘flip’ menu feature, it’s super compact size and incorporating the latest Digital Signal Processing technology.
Plug’n Play epitomises GME’s long standing reputation for innovation, quality and value for money.
In the Box:
- TX3100 Super compact UHF CB radio
- High performance magnetic antenna
- 360 degree adjustable mounting bracket
- Cigarette lighter DC lead
- 2.4 mtrs RG174A/U coaxial cable terminated with FME plug
- Digital Signal Processing: Measures, filters and compresses standard analogue audio signals and converts them into digital format. Allows advanced RF and audio processing techniques to be applied to maximise the radios performance.
- Advanced Signal Management: Suppresses unwanted signals on adjacent channels and matches the receiver frequency to the incoming signal. This unique GME feature is critical to optimise performance of 80 channel radios.
- Dynamic Volume Control: Automatically compensates for variations in received audio level, this feature provides a constant audio output level greatly enhancing the quality of the reception and simplicity of use.
- Unique Display Flip Function: Unit can be mounted with the speaker facing upwards or downwards and the display flips over using a simple key-press sequence to allow viewing of the display from either mounting orientation.
- Adjustable squelch
- Programmable scan function
- CTCSS and DCS
- Selectable duplex channels
- External speaker socket
- Five year warranty
- Australian design and manufacture
Dimensions – 102 (W) x 87 (D) x 23 (H) mm ; Weight – 158 grams