GME TX3100 Super Compact UHF CB Radio
The GME TX3100 UHF CB radio is Australian-designed and built and is one of the most advanced UHF Citizen Band radios available. Combining the very latest in electronic hardware with the most up-to-date computer-aided design and manufacturing techniques to produce an extremely compact mobile radio with outstanding specifications and performance. The TX3100, with its front-mounted controls, is designed for unobtrusive mounting in modern vehicles.
Its innovative features include a built-in loudspeaker housed within an extremely compact case.
- Digital Signal Processing: Measures, filters and compresses standard analogue audio signals and converts them into digital format. Allows advanced RF and audio processing techniques to be applied to maximise the radios performance.
- Advanced Signal Management: Suppresses unwanted signals on adjacent channels and matches the receiver frequency to the incoming signal. This unique GME feature is critical to optimise performance of 80 channel radios.
- Dynamic Volume Control: Automatically compensates for variations in received audio level, this feature provides a constant audio output level greatly enhancing the quality of the reception and simplicity of use.
- Unique Display Flip Function: Unit can be mounted with the speaker facing upwards or downwards and the display flips over using a simple key-press sequence to allow viewing of the display from either mounting orientation.
- Adjustable squelch
- Programmable scan function
- CTCSS and DCS
- Selectable duplex channels
- External speaker socket
- Five year warranty
- Australian design and manufacture
Dimensions – 102 (W) x 87 (D) x 23 (H) mm ; Weight – 158 grams