GME AE4705TB CB Antenna
GME AE4705TB is a ground independent 6.6dBi gain antenna. Its build for use in rugged terrains with a heavy duty spring and 1.2m fibre glass whip.
Rugged, high performance Antenna to suit Australia’s harsh conditions
The AE4705 is an adaptable UHF CB antenna with the coaxial termination embedded within the spring assembly with easy screw down fit of the whip. This allows for interchangeability of whips depending on the operating conditions and application i.e. shorter lengths and lower gain for hilly terrain (sold separately) and longer lengths with higher gain for travelling on open roads with flat terrain. The ability to remove the whip and cover with a protective cover (included in the pack) allows the whip to be taken off if not required. This antenna is a popular choice for 4WD caravans and heavy vehicles.
This antenna is suitable 4WD Bull bar or nudge bar mounting
FREE SHIPPING (Except NT & some remote areas)
- Taupe fibreglass radome with black spring
- Type: Ground Independent
- Frequency: 477 MHz
- Length: 1200 mm
- Tuning: Factory Pretuned
- VSWR: 1.5 to 1
- Power: 50 watts
- Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Gain: 6.6dbi
- 4.5m cable included with Pre-terminated FME Connector
- A protective cap is included to cover the spring base if you need to remove the fibre glass whip during city driving.
In the pack:
- 6.6dBi Antenna Whip (AW4705TB)
- Heavy Duty Spring Base (AS004B)
- 4.5m Lead Assembly (ABL004)
- FME -> PL259 Adaptor (AD503)