Garmin TT15 Training Collar
Garmin TT15 Collar
A top-mounted, high-sensitivity GPS/GLONASS receiver, TT 15 dog device uses 18 levels of continuous and momentary stimulation, plus audible tone and vibration activated from Alpha® 100. Compatible with Astro® 430 for tracking only.
Rugged and water-resistant to 10 meters, the tracking and training dog device with collar is tough enough to run wherever your dog runs, up to 9 miles away. The stimulation features let you train each dog separately — traditional stimulation allows you to make quick changes (low, medium or high) within a predetermined stimulation level (1-6), whereas linear stimulation allows progressively more stimulation from levels 1 to 18. You can remotely operate the LED beacon lights, built in to the dog device, to help locate your dog in low-light conditions.
TT 15 ships with a 1-inch green collar strap. Replacement straps are available in multiple colors (sold separately)
NOTE: DUE TO LEGAL RESTRICTIONS, WE DO NOT SHIP TT15 COLLAR TO ACT, NSW AND SA.
2 in stock (can be backordered)
- Unit dimensions (WxHxD): 8.9 x 4.4 x 4.7 cm
- Weight: 284 gm total weight (with collar)
- Battery type: rechargeable lithium-ion pack; user replaceable
- Battery life: 20-40 hours
- Range: 9 miles
- Interface: USB
- Water rating: 1 ATM (10 meters)
- Neck size: Minimum of 9.5” (24 cm) in circumference
- High-sensitivity GPS/GLONASS receiver: Yes
- GPS antenna: top, black
- Stimulation/Vibration/Tone: Yes
- LED beacon lights: Yes
- Rescue mode: Yes
- Replaceable collar straps: Yes
- Collar compatibility: 1” (2.54 cm)