Garmin Rino 750 Handheld GPS
Rugged GPS/GLONASS Handheld with Powerful 2-way Radio
Combining map-guided trail navigation with 2-way radio communication, the Garmin Rino 750 handheld brings a whole new level of confidence to your outdoor adventures. It features a dual GPS and GLONASS satellite reception, Active Weather updates, emergency alerts with Position Reporting, Bluetooth® headset audio, 3-axis compass, barometric altimeter and more. Rino 750 supports advanced mapping capabilities such as BirdsEye Satellite Imagery (subscription required).
- High-sensitivity GPS and GLONASS satellite reception; tracks in more challenging environments than GPS alone
- Supports Active Weather forecasts and animated weather radar tracking
- Emergency alert reporting lets other Rino 700 series users on the same channel know where to find you in an emergency; tells you position of help on the way
- 3-inch sunlight-readable touchscreen with dual orientation (landscape or portrait view)
Each Rino series device features a dual-orientation, 3-inch color touchscreen that’s glove friendly and easy to read, even in bright sunlight. A powerful 2-way radio transceiver lets you easily stay in touch with your fellow hunters, hikers or explorers in the field. You also have capability to send unit-to-unit text messages to other Rino users in your area — ideal for loud or windy conditions or when you don’t want to disturb the wildlife. Rino also lets you share your waypoints, tracks, routes and geocaches wirelessly with other compatible Garmin handheld devices.
Find Your Friends
Rino series handhelds feature a unique Position Reporting capability that lets you send your exact location to other Rino users so they can see it on their map page.
Pinpoint Your Position
With its high-sensitivity GPS and GLONASS receiver and quad helix antenna, Rino 750 quickly finds your position and maintains it — even in heavy cover or remote, off-the-grid locations. Plus, a built-in barometric altimeter and 3-axis compass make it easy to get your bearings without needing to hold the unit level.
See Your Surroundings
Rino 750 handheld comes with a worldwide, shaded-relief basemap. With the wide array of detailed Garmin marine and road maps available, it’s easy to install additional mapping products. Just use the unit’s microSD™ card slot to load the compatible mapping options you want. Or you can use our free Custom Maps software to transform paper and electronic maps into downloadable maps for your device.
Keep a Close Eye on the Weather
With support for Active Weather forecasts and animated radar tracking, the Rino 700 series gives you a vital edge in weather awareness. Get real-time conditions, forecasts and alerts (in areas with coverage) directly on your handheld display when the Rino is paired with a compatible smartphone¹ and the Garmin Connect™ Mobile app. For added safety, each 700 series Rino handheld features a built-in NOAA weather radio that can help you avoid hazardous weather. The radio supports Specific Area Message Encoding, which allows you to see National Weather Service warnings and watches displayed county-by-county on the map screen.
Works with Bluetooth-enabled Headsets
Syncing your Rino with a compatible Bluetooth-enabled headset enhances your radio communications, even under adverse weather or wind conditions. And by syncing your Rino with a compatible smartphone¹, you receive smart notifications (calls, texts, emails and more) right on your display, so you stay focused on the trail ahead while staying connected with friends and family back home.
Think Rugged and Robust
Durable and water-rated to IPX7, the Rino 700 series is built to keep delivering vital mapping and tracking data, no matter what the elements throw at you. Battery life can exceed 14 hours in the field. Plus, the dual battery system lets you use the included rechargeable lithium-ion power pack or AA battery pack (sold separately).
Plan Your Next Trip
Take charge of your next adventure with BaseCamp™, software that lets you view and organize maps, waypoints, routes and tracks. This free trip-planning software even allows you to create Garmin Adventures that you can share with friends, family or fellow explorers. BaseCamp displays topographic map data on your computer screen, including contour lines and elevation profiles. It can also transfer an unlimited amount of satellite images to your device when paired with a BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription.
Turn Your Computer Into a BaseStation
Garmin BaseStation lets you turn your laptop (loaded with BaseCamp) into a field command center for tracking multiple Rino units. View real-time GPS information on the larger display of your computer while Rino serves as a router/antenna. And because it’s Garmin GPS-based, you’re in control of more effective search and rescue operations, even when internet or cell phone service isn’t available.
- Physical Dimensions: 6.6 X 20.1 X 4.1 Cm
- Display Size: 1.53” X 2.55” (3.8 X 6.4 Cm); 3.0″ Diag (7.6 Cm)
- Display Resolution: 240 X 400 Pixels
- Display Type: 3.0″ Transflective, 65k Color Tft
- Weight: 348 gm With Battery Pack
- Battery Type: Removable, Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack
- Battery Life: Up To 14 Hours (Up To 18 Hours With Optional Aa Battery Pack At 2 Watts)
- Water Rating: Ipx7
- High-Sensitivity Receiver
- Interface: High Speed Mini Usb And Nmea 0183 Compatible
- Memory/History: 1.7 Gb
- Transmit Power: 5.0 Watts, GMRS
Maps & Memory
- Ability To Add Maps
- Map Segments: 15000
- Birdseye: 250 Birdseye Imagery Files
- External Memory Storage: Yes (32 Gb Max Microsd™ Card)
- Waypoints/Favorites/Locations: 10000
- Tracks: 250
- Track Log: 20000 Points, 200 Saved Tracks
- Routes: 250, 250 Points Per Route; 50 Points Auto Routing
- Barometric Altimeter
- Compass: Yes (Tilt-Compensated 3-Axis)
- GPS Compass (While Moving)
Daily Smart Features:
- Connect Iq™ (Downloadable Watch Faces, Data Fields, Widgets And Apps)
- Virb® Remote
- Pairs With Garmin Connect™ Mobile
- Active Weather
- Smart Notifications On Handheld
- Safety And Tracking Features
- Outdoor Recreation
- Point-To-Point Navigation
- Compatible With Basecamp™
- Area Calculation
- Hunt/Fish Calendar
- Sun And Moon Information
- Xero™ Locations
- Geocaching-Friendly Yes (Geocache Live)
- Custom Maps Compatible Yes (500 Custom Map Tiles)
- Picture Viewer
Two-Way Radio Features:
- Channels: 80
- Squelch Codes: 38 (CTCSS); 83 (DCS)
- Range: Up To 15 Kms (Line Of Sight)
- Vox (Voice Activation)
- Location Reporting (Send And Receive GPS Positions)
- Vibration Alert
- Contacts: 50 Contacts With 2000 Track Points Each
- Wireless Connectivity
- Yes (Bluetooth®, Ant+®)
In the Box:
- Rino 750
- Lithium-ion battery pack
- USB cable
- AC charger
- Carabiner clip
No Topo Maps, Topo Lite Maps, Full Topo Maps