Garmin Overlander GPS
ROAM THE UNKNOWN
Built for every part of the journey, Overlander is the rugged, all-terrain navigator with on- and off-road navigation.
Get the lay of the land with topographic maps for Australia and New Zealand.
Or get spoken directions to the nearest coffee shop with street maps.
Share1 the plans for adventure through Garmin Explore. From your laptop to your phone to your friends.
Comes with a powered magnetic mount and a RAM ball mount. It’s not going anywhere.
Search for the nearest inspiration point while you’re in the middle of nowhere.
Need to bring your own satellite imagery? How does 64 GB of built-in storage sound?
Built tough for the journey ahead.
ON AND OFF ROAD
7” colour touchscreen features turn-by-turn directions for on-road and off-road navigation covering Australia and New Zealand. Includes 64 GB internal memory to download additional TOPO maps
MILITARY STANDARD 810
Overlander is built to the U.S. military standard 810 for thermal and shock resistance. It can be mounted anywhere, thanks to the powered magnetic mount that comes with suction cup and 1” RAM ball compatible adapter.
IP5X DUST RATING
This essential piece of overlanding gear is purpose-built from the circuit board up and is designed to withstand dust and extreme temperatures.
Go beyond the road less traveled.
Use the Garmin Explorer app to download additional maps – such as satellite imagery and USGS quad sheets on 64 GB of internal storage – and sync all your data between devices. Easily import and export GPX files to Garmin Explore — even if offline.
Overlander is preloaded with iOverlander POIs and Ultimate Public Campgrounds, so you don’t need a cell signal to route to the best-established, wild and dispersed campsites.
Overlander features preloaded topography for Australia and New Zealand. Download additional topographic maps worldwide on the 64 GB of internal storage.
KNOW YOUR VEHICLE
Customize street navigation for the size and weight of your overlanding vehicle, plus get alerts for upcoming bridge heights, weight limits, sharp curves, steep grades and more.
GPS, GLONASS and Galileo support helps track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
All of your overlanding equipment – such as a built-in compass, altimeter and barometer – is now in one device.
The right tools for the roughest roads.
Record your tracks, and save them to your Garmin Explore account so you can review them later on any device or share them with friends.
PITCH AND ROLL
Overlander comes with integrated pitch and roll angles to help you and your vehicle navigate difficult terrain.
Pair your Overlander navigator with the inReach Explorer®+, inReach SE®+ and inReach® Mini satellite communicators2 (sold separately) for two-way text messaging, interactive SOS and weather forecasts.
BACKUP CAMERA COMPATIBLE
Pair your Overlander with up to 4 of our BC™ 35 wireless backup cameras (sold separately) so you can see what’s behind you.
1 in stock (can be backordered)
- PHYSICAL DIMENSIONS W x H x D 19.9 x 12.2 x 2.4 cm
- DISPLAY SIZE W x H 15.2 x 8.9 cm; 7″ diagonal
- DISPLAY RESOLUTION 1024 x 600 pixels
- DISPLAY TYPE Multi-touch, glass, WSVGA colour TFT with white backlight
- WEIGHT 437 g
- BATTERY TYPE Rechargeable lithium-ion
- BATTERY LIFE Up to 3 hours
- DROP RATING MIL-STD-810
- DUST RATING IP5X
- MAGNETIC MOUNT
- 1″ BALL ADAPTER WITH AMPS PLATE
Maps & Memory
- PRELOADED STREET MAPS
- DATA CARDS MicroSD™ card (not included)
- 3D TERRAIN
- INTERNAL STORAGE 64 GB
- INCLUDES MAP UPDATES
- DOWNLOADABLE SATELLITE IMAGERY Yes (U.S. only)
- DOWNLOADABLE USGS QUAD SHEETS
- BAROMETRIC ALTIMETER
- Outdoor Recreation
- PRELOADED TOPOGRAPHICAL MAPS
- Camera Features
- BACKUP CAMERA COMPATIBLE Yes (BC™ 35)
- Navigation Features
- GARMIN REAL DIRECTIONS™ LANDMARK GUIDANCE
- MILLIONS OF FOURSQUARE® POINTS OF INTEREST
- TRIPADVISOR® TRAVELER RATINGS
- ROUTE SHAPING THROUGH PREFERRED CITIES/STREETS
- VOICE-ACTIVATED NAVIGATION (OPERATE DEVICE WITH SPOKEN COMMANDS)
- INCLUDES TRAFFIC No (optional traffic cable accessory)
- LANE ASSIST WITH JUNCTION VIEW (DISPLAYS JUNCTION SIGNS)
- BLUETOOTH® CALLING
- SPEED LIMIT INDICATOR (DISPLAYS SPEED LIMIT FOR MOST MAJOR ROADS IN THE U.S. AND EUROPE)
- DRIVER ALERTS FOR SHARP CURVES, SCHOOL ZONES, RED LIGHT AND SPEED CAMERA WARNINGS AND MORE
- Advanced Features
- WI-FI® MAP AND SOFTWARE UPDATES
- RV Features
- SPECIALIZED RV ROUTING
- RV PARKS & SERVICES DIRECTORY
- ROAD ELEVATIONS
- SPEED LIMIT CHANGES
- STATE BORDER NOTICES – RV
- SUNRISE/SUNSET TIMES – RV
- Adventure Features
- PAIR WITH COMPATIBLE INREACH® DEVICES
- TRACK RECORDER (BREADCRUMBS)
- IOVERLANDER™ POINTS OF INTEREST
- ULTIMATE PUBLIC CAMPGROUNDS
- PITCH AND ROLL GAUGES
- Outdoor Applications
- COMPATIBLE WITH GARMIN EXPLORE™ APP
In the Box:
- Overlander GPS
- Vehicle suction cup mount
- RAM ball adapter with AMPS plate
- Traffic receiver/Vehicle power cable
- USB cable