Garmin eTrex Touch25 with Topo Lite Maps
Garmin eTrex Touch25 Handheld GPS with Genuine Garmin Topo Lite Maps (Supplied on microSD Card)
Color Touchscreen GPS/GLONASS Handheld with 3-axis Compass
- 2.6-inch color capacitive touchscreen
- 3-axis tilt-compensated compass
- GPS and GLONASS satellites for faster positioning
- 250,000 preloaded geocaches from Geocaching.com
- Extra memory to hold more maps
Compact, rugged and reliable GPS/GLONASS handheld with color touchscreen, featuring a 3-axis tilt-compensated electronic compass, wireless connectivity, preloaded geocaches and expanded internal memory to hold more maps.
See the Way
eTrex Touch 25 features a sunlight-readable, 2.6-inch color touchscreen display offering intuitive access to worldwide basemap with shaded relief. Durable and water resistant, eTrex Touch 25 is built to keep delivering vital mapping and tracking data no matter what the elements throw at you, standing strong against dust, dirt, humidity and water.
New Tools for Your Trek
eTrex Touch 25 features a built-in 3-axis tilt-compensated electronic compass that shows your heading even when you’re standing still, and you don’t have to hold it level to get an easy-to-understand display of your heading.
With an array of compatible mounts, eTrex Touch 25 is designed for use on ATVs, bicycles, boats, as a handheld or in your car. Wherever you think you might take eTrex, it has the mapping and mounts to get you there.
eTrex Touch 25 can track both GPS and GLONASS satellites simultaneously. Developed by the Russian Federation, GLONASS satellites “lock on” to a position (on average) faster than GPS receivers. Using both GPS and GLONASS means the receiver has the ability to lock on to 24 more satellites than using GPS alone.
With its microSD™ card slot and an expandable internal memory, eTrex Touch 25 lets you load TOPO maps and hit the trail, plug in BlueChart® g2 preloaded cards for a great day on the water or City Navigator® NT map data for turn-by-turn routing on roads. eTrex Touch 25 also supports BirdsEye Satellite Imagery (subscription required) that lets you download satellite images to your device and integrate them with your maps.
eTrex Touch 25 is preloaded with 250,000 geocaches from Geocaching.com. By going paperless, you’re not only helping the environment but also improving efficiency. eTrex Touch 25 stores and displays key information, including location, terrain, difficulty, hints and descriptions, which means no more manually entering coordinates and paper printouts. Simply upload the GPX file to your unit and start hunting for geocaches.
Plan Your Next Trip
Take charge of your next adventure with BaseCamp™, software that lets you view and organize maps, waypoints, routes and tracks. This free trip-planning software even allows you to create Garmin Adventures that you can share with friends, family or fellow explorers. BaseCamp displays topographic map data in 2-D or 3-D on your computer screen, including contour lines and elevation profiles. It also can transfer an unlimited amount of satellite images to your device when paired with a BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription.
Out of stock
- Physical dimensions: 5.8 x 10.2 x 3.3 cm
- Display size: 3.6 x 5.5 cm
- Display resolution: 160 x 240 pixels
- Display type: 2.6″ 65K color TFT
- Weight: 159 gm with batteries
- Battery type: 2 AA batteries (not included); NiMH or Lithium recommended
- Battery life: Up to 16 hours
- Water rating: IPX7
- High-sensitivity receiver
- Interface: mini USB
- Memory/History: 4 GB
Maps & Memory
- Ability to add maps
- Automatic routing – turn by turn routing on roads with optional mapping for detailed roads
- Map segments: 4000
- BirdsEye: 250 BirdsEye Imagery files
- External memory storage: 32 GB max microSD™ card (not supplied)
- Waypoints/favorites/locations: 4000
- Tracks: 200
- Track log: 10000 points, 200 saved tracks
- Routes: 200 routes, 250 points per route; 50 points auto routing
- Compass – Tilt-compensated 3-axis
- GPS compass (while moving)
Daily Smart Features:
- VIRB® Remote
- Outdoor Recreation
- Point-to-point navigation
- Compatible with BaseCamp™
- Area calculation
- Hunt/fish calendar
- Sun and moon information
- Custom maps compatible: yes (100 custom map tiles)
- Picture viewer
In the box:
- eTrex Touch 25
- USB cable