Garmin DriveTrack 71LMT-S GPS Dog Tracker
In-vehicle Dog Tracker and GPS Navigator with Enhanced Connectivity
- Pairs with select Garmin GPS dog systems to navigate and track your dogs from inside your vehicle
- Get incredible off-road navigation detail with preloaded TOPO maps for Australia and New Zealand and a 1-year BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription; compatible with HuntView maps (sold separately)
- Detailed road maps of Australia and New Zealand and traffic updates on a bright 6.95” pinch-to-zoom display
- Wi-Fi® connectivity for easy updates of maps and software
- Bluetooth® wireless technology for hands-free calling¹ and voice-activated navigation
- Track and monitor your sporting dogs with the Garmin DriveTrack 71 dog tracker and GPS navigator. It features a large 6.95” display and syncs wirelessly with select Garmin GPS dog systems and compatible smartphones.
See Where Your Dogs Have Gone
Sync your Garmin DriveTrack navigator with select Garmin GPS dog systems to help track and retrieve your sporting dogs in the field. You’ll see markers for each dog within tracking range, overlaid on topographic contours or BirdsEye Satellite Imagery on the large GPS display. Directional cues help you easily follow and locate each dog you’re tracking. Plus, for travel on roads or highways, Bluetooth-enabled Garmin GPS combines the latest in driver alerts, voice-activated navigation, maps and traffic for Australia and New Zealand, Active Lane Guidance and much more.
Putting the Smart in Smart Connectivity
When you sync your Bluetooth-enabled smartphone to Garmin DriveTrack 71, you get great features that let you stay connected without taking your hands off the wheel. Make hands-free phone calls, and receive customizable smart notifications on your navigator’s display. See incoming calls, text messages and calendar reminders without ever having to reach for your phone.
Live Services for Your Drive
Outsmart traffic jams with time-saving alternate routes, or avoid them altogether. Then, with live information, spend less time circling the block to look for parking. For traffic alerts, relevant rerouting directions and up-to-date weather forecasts, download the Smartphone Link app, which connects your Garmin DriveTrack with your compatible smartphone. As you near your destination, take the stress out of parking by viewing pricing and availability trends for on-street public parking. The Smartphone Link app also enables the LiveTrack feature, which lets drivers share their locations — so friends can track your whereabouts whether you’re running errands around town or taking a long road trip.
More Navigation From Your Garmin Smartwatch
When you pair this navigator with your compatible Garmin smartwatch (sold separately), you can receive navigation right on your wrist, even after you’ve parked your car and are walking toward your destination. Also get helpful driver alerts on your watch. Don’t worry about losing your car in a crowded parking lot; your smartwatch provides compass guidance from your parked vehicle to your destination — and back to your vehicle again.
Road Trips Just Got Better with TripAdvisor®
When you’re not familiar with the area, it’s nice to have something to point you in the right direction. That’s why we brought TripAdvisor to your Garmin DriveTrack navigator. View ratings for travel points of interest, such as hotels, restaurants and attractions, along your route or near your destination. From the world’s largest travel site directly to your car, we’re helping you find the stops that make the entire journey part of the destination. Also locate new attractions with the built-in Trip Planner tool, which adds fun to road trips by suggesting interesting stops along the way.
¹Two devices must be with in 250 feet of each other
- Physical dimensions: 17.3 x 9.9 x 1.9 cm
- Display size: 15.2 x 8.9 cm; Diagonal 17.7 cm
- Display resolution: 1024 x 600 pixels
- Display type: multi-touch, glass, WSVGA color TFT with white backlight
- Weight: 243 g
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life: up to 1 hour
- Preloaded street maps
- Storage and Power Capacity microSD™ card (not included)
- Backup camera compatible yes, includes external video input for Garmin backup cameras (sold separately)
- Garmin Real Directions™ landmark guidance
- TripAdvisor® ratings for points of interest
- Route shaping through preferred cities/streets
- Voice-activated navigation (operate device with spoken commands)
- Includes traffic
- Lane assist with junction view (displays junction signs) Yes (photoReal junction view)
- Bluetooth® calling
- Speed limit indicator (displays speed limit for most major roads in the U.S. and Europe)
- Smart notifications via app
- Wi-Fi® map and software updates
- Driver alerts for sharp curves, school zones, red light and speed camera warnings and more
- TOPO maps preloaded
In the Box:
- Garmin DriveTrack 71
- Preloaded TOPO Australia and New Zealand maps and 1-year BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription
- Preloaded street maps of Australia and New Zealand maps¹ and live traffic²
- Vehicle suction cup mount
- Vehicle power cable
- USB cable
- Quick start manual