Garmin Alpha 200i Dog Tracking GPS with InReach
- Track and train your dogs with the Alpha 200i system, featuring inReach® Iridium satellite technology, a sunlight-readable 3.5 inch capacitive touchscreen and user-friendly, six-button design.
- 3.5” screen designed to make tracking and training simple, accessible and fast.
- Track and train your pack while they’re out in the field.
- Keep inactive dogs in the system for easier setup and management.
- inReach technology helps you keep loved ones updated when mobiles can’t (satellite subscription required).
- Navigate every hunt with the best in Garmin mapping and sensors.
- User-replaceable battery lasts up to 20 hours; up to 15 hours with inReach technology enabled.
- Track Your Pack – Monitor up to 20 dogs from up to 14.5 kilometres (depending on dog device) with a 2.5-second update rate.
- DOG LIST/GROUP MANAGEMENT – Keep inactive dogs in your dog list, and manage active groups so you don’t have to add and remove dogs for every hunt.
- SIX-BUTTON DESIGN – Use dedicated buttons for fast training cues and minor adjustments in the field.
- 18 LEVELS OF STIMULATION – Momentary and continuous stimulation options let you customise training for each dog.
- TONE/VIBRATION – Issue different levels of audible tone or vibration commands for quick adjustments to individual dogs.
- PRO VIEW COMPASS – The pro view compass mode gives you simple, at-a-glance tracking that shows which direction and how far away your dogs are, plus you will see when a dog is Treed or OnPoint.
- MULTI-GNSS SUPPORT – Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS and Galileo) to track your pack with greater accuracy than GPS alone.
- TOPOACTIVE MAPS – Preloaded TopoActive mapping provides detailed views of terrain contours, topographic elevations, summits, parks, coastlines, rivers, lakes and geographical points.
- BIRDSEYE SATELLITE IMAGERY – Download BirdsEye Satellite Imagery directly to the handheld for better-than-real-life views of your route, trailheads, clearings and more.
- NAVIGATION SENSORS – A barometric altimeter helps you accurately monitor ascent and descent and see short-term trends in air pressure, and the built-in tilt-compensated three-axis electronic compass keeps your bearing — whether you’re moving or not.
- SEE IT ALL – The sunlight-readable 3.5 inch capacitive touchscreen display makes it easy to see and interact with your maps, dog data and more.
- STAY ON THE MOVE – Replaceable battery lasts up to 20 hours, or up to 15 hours with inReach technology enabled.
- ADDITIONAL MAPPING – The microSD™ card slot allows you to load more mapping options, such as TOPO and HuntView Plus maps (sold separately).
- TWO-WAY MESSAGING – Exchange text messages with loved ones, post to social media, or communicate inReach to inReach in the field (satellite subscription required).
- INTERACTIVE SOS – In case of emergency, trigger an interactive SOS message to GEOS, a professional 24/7 global monitoring and response centre (satellite subscription required).
- LOCATION SHARING – Track your location, and share it with those at home or out in the field so they can see your progress or ping your device for your GPS location and more (satellite subscription required).
- 100% GLOBAL IRIDIUM® SATELLITE NETWORK – Instead of relying on mobile coverage, now your messages, SOS alerts and tracking are transferred via the global Iridium satellite network (satellite subscription required).
- inReach Iridium satellite subscription plan – Communicate globally with inReach® Iridium satellite technology.
- GARMIN EXPLORE™ APP – Map, track, sync and share from anywhere using the Garmin Explore™ app.
Available on backorder
- PHYSICAL DIMENSIONS: 6.8 x 16.2 x 3.4 cm *dimensions do not include antenna
- DISPLAY SIZE 4.7 W x 7.7 H cm; 3.5 inch diag (88.9 mm)
- DISPLAY RESOLUTION 282 x 470 pixels
- DISPLAY TYPE Transflective, colour TFT touchscreen
- WEIGHT 280 g with standard antenna and battery
- BATTERY TYPE Rechargeable lithium-ion (included)
- BATTERY LIFE Up to 20 hours; up to 15 hours with inreach® technology enabled
- WATER RATING IPX7
- HIGH-SENSITIVITY RECEIVER
- INTERFACE High-speed USB
- MEMORY/HISTORY 16 GB
Maps & Memory
- PRELOADED MAPS: Yes (topoactive)
- ABILITY TO ADD MAPS: Yes
- AUTOMATIC ROUTING (TURN BY TURN ROUTING ON ROADS): Yes (with optional mapping for detailed roads)
- BIRDSEYE: Yes, direct to device (no annual subscription required)
- EXTERNAL MEMORY STORAGE: microsd™ card (not included)
- WAYPOINTS/FAVORITES/LOCATIONS: 10,000
- TRACKS Up to 20 dogs (TT 15/TT 15 mini and T5/T 5 mini) and buddies (Alpha 100 and Alpha 200i) simultaneously
- TRACK LOG: 20,000 points, 250 saved gpx tracks, 300 saved fit activities
- ROUTES: 250
- Barometric Altimeter
- Compass Yes (tilt-compensated 3-axis)
- Safety and Tracking Features
- Livetrack yes (with Garmin Explore™)
- Sun And Moon Information
- Custom Maps Compatible
- Inreach® Features
- Interactive sos
- Send and receive text messages to sms and email
- Exchange locations with other inreach device
- Virtual keyboard for custom messaging
- Send waypoints to mapshare during trip
- Send route selection to mapshare during trip
Two-way Radio Features
- FREQUENCY BAND VHF
- RANGE TT 15/T 5, 14.5 kilometres; TT 15 mini/T 5 mini, 6.5 kilometres
- Compatible with garmin explore™ app
- Garmin explore website compatible
- WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY: Yes (Wi-Fi®, Bluetooth® and ANT+®)
In the Box:
- Alpha® 200i handheld with rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack
- Belt clip
- AC adapter
- microUSB cable