Garmin Alpha 100 / TT15 Collar Bundle
Garmin Alpha 100 /TT15 Collar Bundle
Multi-dog Tracking GPS and Remote Training Device in One
- Tracks up to 20 dogs or buddies from up to 7 km away
- Tone and vibration
- TOPO Lite Australia and New Zealand preloaded
- Measures dogs’ speed and distance travelled
Garmin Alpha 100 helps you achieve optimum performance from your sporting dogs. It combines proven Garmin GPS dog tracking with Tri-Tronics® electronic dog training technology. This easy-to-use integrated handheld system allows you to track and train your dogs in the field at a range of up to 7 km away, delivering their exact position as often as every 2.5 seconds.With multiple Alpha 100 handhelds and T5 dog collars, pinpoint up to 20 dogs or hunters’ exact positions on a large, glove-friendly touchscreen display even when they are out of sight. Because Alpha 100 comes preloaded with TOPO Lite Australia and New Zealand, you’ll always know your surroundings.
Track Your Dogs
Measure each dog’s speed, distance and the direction being travelled. Plus, receive notifications when a dog is “Treed” or “On Point.” A single Alpha 100 can track up to 20 dogs or fellow hunters when using either additional Alpha 100 handhelds or T5 device (each sold separately).
Extend Your Battery
When using the T5, switch to Rescue Mode to prolong the battery life. When the T5 reaches approximately 25 percent battery life, it will automatically slow down the update rate at which it pings Alpha 100 from every 2.5 seconds to every 2 minutes. This mode conserves the battery life of the T5, giving you more time to search for and locate your dog.
Plan Your Next Trip
Take charge of your next adventure with BaseCamp, software that lets you view and organise maps, waypoints, routes, and tracks. This free trip-planning software even allows you to create Garmin Adventures that you can share with friends, family or fellow explorers. BaseCamp displays topographic map data in 2-D or 3-D on your computer screen, including contour lines and elevation profiles. It also can transfer an unlimited amount of satellite images to your device when paired with a BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription.
Turn Your Computer Into a BaseStation for Tracking Dogs
Load your laptop with BaseStation software to turn it into a field control centre for tracking multiple dogs and/or buddies (up to 20 Alpha units or T5 dog devices). View real-time GPS information on the larger display of your computer, making it ideal for canine search and rescue teams. And because it’s GPS/GLONASS, you’ll get safe, secure and more effective tracking, even where Internet and cell phone service isn’t available.
Garmin TT15 Collar
A top-mounted, high-sensitivity GPS/GLONASS receiver, TT 15 dog device uses 18 levels of continuous and momentary stimulation, plus audible tone and vibration activated from Alpha® 100. Compatible with Astro® 430 for tracking only.
Rugged and water-resistant to 10 meters, the tracking and training dog device with collar is tough enough to run wherever your dog runs, up to 9 miles away. The stimulation features let you train each dog separately — traditional stimulation allows you to make quick changes (low, medium or high) within a predetermined stimulation level (1-6), whereas linear stimulation allows progressively more stimulation from levels 1 to 18. You can remotely operate the LED beacon lights, built in to the dog device, to help locate your dog in low-light conditions.
TT 15 ships with a 1-inch red collar strap. Replacement straps are available in multiple colors (sold separately)
NOTE: DUE TO LEGAL RESTRICTIONS, WE DO NOT SHIP TT15 COLLAR TO ACT, NSW AND SA.
Alpha 100 Specifications:
- Physical dimensions: 6.4 x 16.5 x 3.8 cm
- Weight: 250 gm with standard antenna and battery
- Water rating: IPX7
- Battery rechargeable lithium-ion (included)
- Display type: Transflective, 65-K color TFT touchscreen
- Display size:3.8 x 6.3 cm; 7.6 cm diagonal
- Battery life up to 20 hours (Alpha 100)
- Memory/History 0 GB
- High-sensitivity receiver
- Maps & Memory: Ability to add maps
- Storage and Power Capacity:microSD™ card (not included)
- Track log:10,000 points, 200 saved tracks
- Preloaded maps yes (topographic)
- Barometric altimeter
- Compass (tilt-compensated 3-axis)
- Area calculation
- Unit dimensions (WxHxD): 8.9 x 4.4 x 4.7 cm
- Weight: 284 gm total weight (with collar)
- Battery type: rechargeable lithium-ion pack; user replaceable
- Battery life: 20-40 hours
- Range: 9 miles
- Interface: USB
- Water rating: 1 ATM (10 meters)
- Neck size: Minimum of 9.5” (24 cm) in circumference
- High-sensitivity GPS/GLONASS receiver: Yes
- GPS antenna: top, black
- Stimulation/Vibration/Tone: Yes
- LED beacon lights: Yes
- Rescue mode: Yes
- Replaceable collar straps: Yes
- Collar compatibility: 1” (2.54 cm)