Garmin 65S Handheld GPS
NEW Garmin GPSMAP 65S – Explore more with this rugged handheld that offers optimal tracking accuracy, a 2.6-inch colour display and preloaded maps.
- Don’t miss a detail with this large, sunlight-readable colour display.
- Lead the way in challenging locations with multi-band technology and expanded GNSS satellite support.
- Cross the countryside with routable TopoActive maps.
- Plot your next move with built-in navigation sensors.
- Organise your adventure from anywhere with the Garmin Explore™ website and app1.
- Travel with up to 16 hours of battery life in GPS mode.
EXPANDED GNSS SUPPORT
Multi-band technology and expanded GNSS support (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS and IRNSS) provide optimal accuracy in steep country, urban canyons and forests with dense trees.
Navigate every trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and 3-axis electronic compass.
PRELOADED TOPOACTIVE AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND MAPS
Preloaded TopoActive maps provide detailed views of routable street and off-road networks, waterways, natural features, land use areas, buildings and more.
Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your handheld when paired with your compatible device.
GARMIN EXPLORE APP
Plan, review and sync waypoints, routes and tracks by using the Garmin Explore app1 and website. You can even review completed activities while still in the field.
Get automatic cache updates from Geocaching Live, including descriptions, logs and hints.
Using your compatible device and microSD memory card, conveniently download TOPO 24K maps and hit the trail, or access HuntView Plus maps to see public land types and boundaries as well as private landowner names and boundaries.
- Physical Dimensions: 6.1 X 16.0 X 3.6 Cm
- Display Size: 3.6 X 5.5 Cm; 2.6-Inch Diagonal (6.6 Cm)
- Display Resolution: 160 X 240 Pixels
- Display Type: Transflective, 65k Colour Tft
- Weight: 217 G With Batteries
- Battery Type: 2 Aa Batteries (Not Included); Nimh Or Lithium Recommended
- Battery Life: 16 Hours
- Water Rating: Ipx7
- High-Sensitivity Receiver
- Interface: High-Speed Mini Usb And Nmea 0183 Compatible
- Memory/History: 16 Gb (User Space Varies Based On Included Mapping)
- Preloaded Maps: Yes (Topoactivefor Aus & Nz; Routable)
- Ability To Add Maps: Yes
- Automatic Routing (Turn By Turn Routing On Roads)
- Map Segments: 3,000
- Birdseye: 250 Birdseye Imagery Files
- Includes detailed hydrographic features (coastlines, lake/river shorelines, wetlands and perennial and seasonal streams)
- Includes searchable points of interests (parks, campgrounds, scenic lookouts and picnic sites)
- displays national, state and local parks, forests, and wilderness areas
- EXTERNAL MEMORY STORAGE Yes (32 GB max microSD™ card)
- Waypoints/Favorites/Locations: 5,000
- TRACK LOG: 10,000 points, 200 saved tracks
- ROUTES: 200, 250 points per route; 50 points auto routing
- Sensors: GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO
- Barometric Altimeter
- COMPASS Yes (tilt-compensated 3-axis)
- GPS COMPASS (WHILE MOVING)
- Supports VIRB® REMOTE
- Pairs with garmin connect™ mobile
- Smart notifications on handheld
- Outdoor Recreation
- Point-To-Point Navigation
- Compatible With Basecamp™
- Area calculation
- Hunt/fish calendar
- Sun and moon information
- GEOCACHING-FRIENDLY Yes (Paperless)
- CUSTOM MAPS COMPATIBLE yes (500 custom map tiles)
- PICTURE VIEWER
- Outdoor Applications
- Compatible With Garmin Explore™ App
- Garmin Explore Website Compatible
- WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY: Yes – Bluetooth®, ANT+®
In the Box:
- GPSMAP 65s
- USB cable
- Carabiner clip