Dogtra 200C Dog Training Collar
The new Dogtra 200c series dog training collar is the upgraded version of the most popular Dogtra working dog trainer 300M series. The system has been completely redesigned. The collar is smaller with built in 2 hours fast charge battery. It suits dogs from 45kg in weight. The transmitter features easy one hand operation with front facing rheostat dial. The new Dogtra 200c has all the required components needed for successful training and behaviour management for your dog.
With up to 800m range, the Dogtra 200c is an ideal remote trainer for working dogs. However, with small design and easy operation, makes it great for use with domestic dogs. As a leading brand in the field, Dogtra have designed the finest dog training collar that is user-friendly, and gets results.
Please ensure you read and follow your state government’s regulations in regards to use of training collars
- 100 intensive settings by smooth rheostat dial with “no jump” correction
- Small and lightweight collar to suit small-medium size & working dogs
- A range of up to 800m
- ‘Nick’, ‘Constant’ and ‘Paging-Only’ stimulation modes
- Powered by 2 hours fast charge rechargeable batteries
- Fully waterproof collar/receiver and transmitter
- Battery strength shown in LED indicator
- 2 year warranty
- The majority of Dogtra dog training collars for dogs end with the letters NCP, standing for “Nick” and “Constant” in stimulation mode, and “Pager” which is Dogtra’s patented non-stimulating function.
- “Nick” is used to correct unwanted behaviour by emitting a single, rapid stimulation pulse
- “Constant” is used for training reinforcement and delivers a continuous stimulation which can last up to a maximum of 12 seconds. The stimulation will automatically turn off after 12 seconds.
- This dog training collar has 100 levels of stimulation available in Nick and Constant mode.
- “Pager” gives a vibration stimulation which is a great way of communicating with your dog. This is also beneficial with dogs that are hard of hearing.