Cel-Fi Go (Optus) Mobile Kit with GME AT4705B Antenna
Cel-Fi GO Mobile Smart Signal Repeater, the first carrier-class mobile cellular coverage solution to feature industry-leading 70 dB system gain and Nextivity’s unconditional network safe guarantee. Cel-Fi GO Mobile leverages artificial intelligence and award-winning Intelliboost signal processing to deliver the industry’s best voice and data wireless performance for mobile subscribers on the move. Cel-Fi GO Mobile is IP54 rated weather resistant and does not interfere with other wireless devices. This multi-band solution is ideal for trucks, vehicles, RVs, and boats.
This mobile repeater provide an extension of the Optus Mobile network for in car use in areas with marginal mobile coverage and is an evolved smart signal booster that can amplify cellular signals up to 70 dB.
– 3G / 4G Voice and Data
– Multi-User Mobile Coverage
– Multi-Band Support
– Indoor / Outdoor IP54 Rated
– Network Safe
– Configure for Mobile or Stationary use via Wave app
Also included is GME AT4705B 1.2m 6.6dBi gain cellular antenna.
Covering the 700MHz, 850MHz, 900Mhz and 1800-2100MHz bands, the AT4705B is a true Multi-band cellular antenna.
The AT4705B delivers excellent LTE coverage across existing mobile phone networks ensuring you always remain connected, even in areas with limited or poor cellular network coverage.
3 in stock (can be backordered)
Frequency Range: Optus Bands 3/8/28
RF Gain: 70dB
Power Supply: + 12V CLA adapter
Ambient Temp. Range: 0° to 65°C
Weight (inc. frame): 600gm
Dimensions: 255mm(W) x 87mm(D) x 28mm(H)
Output Impedance: 50ohms
Current Consumption: 15W
DC Supply: 9.6 to 28.8 VDC via external supply
Case: One piece extruded Aluminium
Frequency: Layered Navigation Multiband
- Covers 700, 850, 900, 1800-2100MHz bands
- 2.5 – 7dBi Gain
- 1200mm Removable Whip
- Heavy Duty, Rugged design
- Pre-terminated FME connector with 4.8m of coaxial cable
- 1 x Cel-Fi Go
- 1 x DC CLA power lead
- 1 x GME AT4705B 1.2m Donor Antenna with 5m RG58 low loss cable terminated with FME female connector
- 1 x A-88 FME male to SMA male adaptor
- 1 x T7-4M-SMA Server Antenna with 4m RG174 terminated with SMA male connector